A library for knitting needles and crochet hooks.
Would you like to try out some needles, without having to commit yourself to buying them?
Do you need a specific size for a project, which you'll probably never use again after it's finished?
Do you want to know how the needles will behave when they move in with you and you really have to live with them?
Just borrow your needles in the library!
Borrow for free;
Use for 3 months max;
Return them or keep them after all, both is fine.
You pay a deposit for the needles. The optional shipping costs are for your own account. Return costs are for your own account (but you may also drop them off in Alphen aan den Rijn yourself).
Scroll down to view and order all Needle Library items. You can borrow them for free, if they're in stock of course.
Rules of the game:
- Borrowing the Needle library items is free;
- You do have to pay for the shipping (if applicable) and return costs yourself;
- You pay a deposit for the borrowed materials. The amount is shown per needle/hook. The amount is the same as the selling price.
- You receive your deposit back via bank transfer to your account, when:
- The returned materials are in the same good state as they were loaned to you;
- The returned materials are delivered back to Yarnz in time;
- You fill in the attached loan card and ship it along with the returned materials (for your account number and so I know how to contact you if necessary).
- You can borrow as many Library materials as you like. So don't hesitate to pick a few different sizes if you're not sure about the gauge, for example. Or if you want to compare what works best. Or if you're just curious... ;)
- You may borrow the needles for 3 months max. The final return date is stated on your loan card.
- You can also decide to keep (some of) your needles/hooks. It's nice if you send us an email, but it's not compulsory to contact us. Of course you get the deposit back for the materials that you do decide to return.
- Only the Library materials can be borrowed.
Got any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us!