December 03: As an experiment, we offer free international returns.
Cancelling your order
If you are not satisfied, or perhaps you just changed your mind, you can return your order in 14 days.
How to cancel and return your order
- Announce your return: email us. You may state the reason you want to cancel your order, but you don't have to. You may also use this (Dutch) form, but again you don't have to. Just an email with the order number and the message that you want to cancel is enough.
- You will receive a label from us, post-paid, which you can print and tape to your parcel.
- Please make sure that the items are carefully packed and that the label is stuck on well. Lost parcels are no fun for anyone.
- When we've received your return shipment in good order, you'll receive the refund for the returned items a.s.a.p. on your bank account. This will be the same amount as you paid for your items. You'll not receive a gift card instead of money. (Unless you want this, of course...;) )
Once you have received your order, you have:
- 14 days to announce the (partial) return of your order;
- Again 14 days to ship the return. The second 14 days term starts after your notification of return.
Return shipping is free if you cancel your order in 14 days, (I.e. Yarnz will pay the shipping costs.) This also goes for partial returns.
This excludes Needle Library items. You have to pay for the shipping and return shipping of those items yourself. Depending on your location and the size of the parcel those costs will vary from one stamp to approx. €4,00 - €6,95 within The Netherlands. If you ship from other countries, your local fees apply.
Needle Library items can be kept for 3 months and may be used before returning them.
If you like, you're welcome to drop off your return in person. (Please do make an appointment first.)
Has the 14 day deadline expired, but would you still like to cancel (part of) your order? Or is there something wrong with your order? Please do contact us.
Depending on the situation we may take back your order and/or refund the return shipping costs. It is up to Yarnz to decide whether or not we reimburse you.
If something has gone wrong with your order, we will of course fix it free of charge.