Fill your wardrobe with handmade pieces
Join our Making the Fair Way Project Club. Think of it as a kind of subscription, combined with a kind of CAL/KAL (crochet-a-long or knit-a-long). Only you get to choose which 'issues' of the subscription you want to receive, and you can work at your own pace.
You can sign up without any obligation, no strings attached. (Pun intended.)
Club members will get first access to our latest patterns, knitting kits & crochet kits.
Want to join?
Easy peasy. Just send us an email! (to email@example.com)
Hand on heart: joining does not oblige you in any way to buy anything. It only gives you access to the Project Club kits. You decide each time whether or not you purchase the Kit. If you do nothing, you don't buy.
Here's how it works
We aim to publish a new knitting and/or crochet kit twice a year (Spring/Summer and Fall/Winter.) This kit includes a pattern, yarn and sometimes needles or accessories.
Project Club members receive an email when the new Project Kit is available. Club members have the first right to order it. The patterns will only be available as part of the kit.
You can buy the kit. Or not. That's up to you.
- Club members have the right of first purchase;
- Fun and adaptable patterns that will allow you to create a wardrobe full of timeless pieces;
- Think of it as a subscription where you get to decide "yes" or "no" for each issue.
- Are you ready for a new project? Then order the kit!
- Are you not ready/don't like the pattern/out of funds/wrong phase of the moon/did the cat eat your knitting needles/whatever? Then don't order the kit!
- Be a part of a growing community that chooses to Make the Fair Way;
- Get tips, help and inspiration from other knitters and crocheters via our social media and Facebook group. Like a CAL or KAL, but you pick your own pace.
Our pattern design has been somewhat erratic. Like most knitters & crocheters, we get easily distracted by all those ideas and possibilities when we see a skein of yarn.
We want to be better organised with our pattern design. Both for ourselves and for you. So that we can finally get to grips with creating a range of patterns that will allow you to make yourself a wardrobe full of timeless pieces. Handmade to last, with ethical materials. Our patterns will be easily adaptable to your own size, taste and creativity.
We don't do "fear of missing out". We do abundance.
In the fullness of time, the Project Club kits will become available on the website.
If a Kit is sold out, we can always backorder. The worst that can happen, is that you have to wait a while.